Wednesday 1 June 2016

My upcoming travel plans

As I write this, I'm surrounded by piles of stuff to be packed in my room. Tomorrow I leave, and I'm going insane with packing at the moment...ahhhh!

My first stop will be Montreal, where I'm just staying for the night. From there, I fly out to Halifax, Nova Scotia, for a conference. I'm really excited about this one - it's a city I've long wanted to visit, and marks a new province for me. The only part of the east coast I've visited (and furthest east I've been in Canada) is New Brunswick, and that as a child, so I'm definitely looking forward to exploring more of this region of the country.

From there, I embark on my big adventure: I'm going to Switzerland for the summer! I'll be there for a research internship (once I get my visa *crosses fingers*). I'll be trying to post about that adventure on here, so stay tuned!

My next post about last summer's trip will be up soon as well (I can't promise I'll finish it today, however), and I'll keep posting on that as well. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment